Things are running down to the wire now, even if it feels like we are running in place sometimes.
Today we did our last provisioning run and trip to the chandlery. The boat is down in the water by at least an inch with all the stuff we have brought onboard! The dinghy’s outboard is back together and ready to run. We have almost everything stowed away. One last run to storage and some logistical stuff in the morning and everything will be ready enough.
So, we will likely be away from the dock tomorrow afternoon. We’ll stop to fill fuel and water tanks, and spend the night anchored in the bay, then catch Sunday mornings ebb tide out the gate.
Depending on the weather and our last minute decision making we might head down to Monterey, or head straight out to the open ocean…