Change in Plans

After reviewing the weather forecast last night, we have had a change in our short term plans.  Weather for Sunday through Tuesday is supposed to be, in a word: Stinky. Thirty plus knots from the Northeast with rain.

Rather than poke around the Exumas trying to find a good spot to hid that out, we are going to hang here near Nassau in a harbor we know and are comfortable with until the next weather window.  So later today we’ll be heading over to Bottom Harbor south of Rose Cay where we were last week. Once the weather breaks we head off south and east.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Underway. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s